PointsBuild CPD Course:
Understanding the NCC Energy Efficiency Provisions for Volume Two
This course is online only.
Audio-visual presentation to be viewed online.
Closed Questions to be undertaken online.
This course will provide you with a basic understanding of the energy efficiency provisions within NCC Volume Two.
This course is aimed at all building professionals.
Topics covered in this course include:
- The structure of Volume Two of the NCC
- Background to Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency Performance Requirements
- Energy Efficiency Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions
- Applying the Provisions: An example
- Course Summary
Course Outcome: Upon completion of this course, you should acquire a basic understanding of the energy efficiency provisions within NCC Volume Two.
This course can be taken in conjunction with the following:
- Australian Regulatory Framework for Building and Plumbing
- Using the NCC
- NCC Volume Two
- Understanding the Performance-based NCC