PointsBuild CPD Course:
NCC Volume Three
This course is online only.
Audio-visual presentation to be viewed online.
Closed Questions to be undertaken online.
This course will provide you with a basic understanding of NCC Volume Three, with emphasis on the sections and parts and how to apply Volume Three.
This course is aimed at all building professionals.
Topics covered in this course include:
- An overview of NCC Volume Three
- NCC Volume Three Sections and Parts
- A worked example of applying Volume Three
- Course Summary
Course Outcome: Upon completion of this course, you will have acquired a basic understanding of NCC Volume Three, with particular emphasis on the sections and parts and how to apply NCC Volume Three.
This course can be taken in conjunction with the following:
- The Australian Regulatory Framework for Building and Plumbing
- Using the NCC
- NCC Volume One
- NCC Volume Two
- Understanding the performance-based NCC