PointsBuild CPD Course:
Understanding the NCC Energy Efficiency Provisions for Volume One
This course is online only.
Audio-visual presentation to be viewed online.
Closed Questions to be undertaken online.
This course will provide you with a basic understanding of the energy efficiency provisions within NCC Volume One.
This course is aimed at all building professionals.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Background & objectives of the NCC energy efficiency provisions
- An overview of NCC energy efficiency provisions including relevant, Defined Terms, Performance Requirements, Verification Method, and Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions
- An example of applying the NCC energy efficiency provisions for glazing
- Course Summary
Course Outcome: Upon completion of this course, you should have acquired a basic understanding of the energy efficiency provisions within NCC Volume One.
This course can be taken in conjunction with the following:
- Australian Regulatory Framework for Building & Plumbing
- Using the NCC
- NCC Volume One
- Understanding the Performance-based NCC
- Understanding the NCC Energy Efficiency Provisions for Volume Two